Operator of personal data and contact information
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by GAŠPER TRŽENJE d.o.o., Dobrava 42, 2360 Radlje ob Drava. (operator) or which is carried out on behalf of the operator.
GAŠPER TRŽENJE d.o.o.
Dobrava 42, 2360 Radlje ob DravI.
Registration number: 1603345
Phone: +386 (2) 88 79 850
What personal data do we process:
- Basic contact information (name, surname, phone number, e-mail address);
- Information about the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent) and information regarding the response to our e-mail messages (whether the message was opened, which links were clicked);
- The information we need for the entire sales process before the contract is completed, the contract is completed and the delivery of the purchased goods (item of purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, method of payment, date of payment, information on complaints, information on the issued invoice, etc.) and after-sales activities (complaints...)
Legal basis for processing personal data
- when this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (e.g. issuing invoices for purchased goods);
- when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the entire sales process before the fulfillment of the contract, the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract you concluded with us or because you wanted an offer from us, and after-sales activities (complaints...)
- when you have given consent for the processing of your personal data for an individual purpose of processing, whereby you always have the right to revoke the given consent;
- when we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data.
We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries;
- conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of the obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- marketing communication (sending e-mail, regular mail and SMS messages);
- to enforce any legal claims and resolve disputes;
- for statistical analyzes on the sale of our goods and on the use of our websites.
How long we keep your personal data and what happens to it afterwards
We keep basic personal data as long as you have the status of our registered user on our websites.
We store personal data that we process based on your consent permanently or until you revoke this consent.
We keep data on issued invoices for 10 years from the date of issue. We keep the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract between you and us for another 5 years from the completion of the contract.
We store data about which services or products you have purchased from us permanently or until we receive your data deletion request.
After the retention period has expired, we effectively delete or anonymize personal data, which means that we process them in such a way that they can no longer be linked to you or attributed to you.
Voluntary provision of data and consequences of non-transmission
Providing personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but if you do not provide it, you cannot receive certain services or enter into a contract with us. We will indicate which data are such that their non-transmission causes the stated consequences each time we obtain personal data from you.
Who has access to your personal data
We do not pass on your personal data and we do not make it available to third parties (outside of the company Gašper maržinjere d.o.o.) except for those who have a written contract with us, on the basis of which they carry out certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to comply with the legislation regarding processing and protection of personal data (so-called contractual processors). The contractual processors to whom we provide personal data are:
- marketing service providers
- call studio providers
- email providers
- software and hardware providers and maintainers
- contract installers
- contractual sales representatives (agreement on business cooperation)
- contractors (safety at work, medical examinations)
Contract processors may only process personal data within the framework of our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. Together with their employees, they are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal data.
Contractual processors do not export personal data to third countries (outside the member states of the European Economic Area – EU members and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
What rights do you have in relation to personal data, how can you revoke your consent to processing and what are the consequences of revocation
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- to request from us at any time:
- confirming whether we are processing your personal data;
- access to personal data and the following information: processing purposes; types of personal data; users or categories of users to whom personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations; intended period of retention of personal data or, failing that, the criteria used to determine that period; existence of automated acceptance the decision, including profiling and the reasons for it, as well as the meaning and intended consequences of such processing for you;
- one (free of charge) copy of personal data in the form determined by you (if the request is made electronically means of communication and you do not request otherwise, a copy is provided in electronic form); for additional copies, that you request, we may charge a reasonable fee taking account of costs;
- correction of incorrect personal data;
- restriction of processing when:
- you dispute the accuracy of personal data, namely for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is lawful and you object to the deletion of the personal data and instead request the restriction of their use;
- we no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to assert, implement or defend legal claims;
- deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten), if the assumptions from the article are met 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation, especially in the case when you revoke your consent for processing of personal data;
- output of personal data in a structured, commonly used format and machine-readable form, with the right to transmit this data to another to the controller, without us hindering you;
- cessation of use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including creating profiles;
- that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling if the prerequisites are met from Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- the right to file a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
Procedure for exercising rights
You can address your requests regarding the exercise of rights in relation to personal data in writing to any contact listed at the top of this document under Controller of personal data and contact information.
For the purposs of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights related to personal data data, we may request additional information from you, and we may refuse to take action only in the event to prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
At your request, with which you exercise your rights in relation to personal data, we must respond without unnecessary delays and no later than one month after receiving your request.
General terms and conditions of the online store Gašper Okna in vrata at
The online store Gašper Okna in vrata https://eu.gasper.si/shop is managed by the company:
GAŠPER TRŽENJE d.o.o., Dobrava 42, 2360 Radlje ob Drava, Slovenia
Registration number: 1603345000
E-mail address: email@example.com
The general terms and conditions of the online store Gašper Okna in vrata
https://eu.gasper.si/shop are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot),
the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the Electronic Communications Act ( ZEKom-1).
The general business conditions determine the operation of the online store, the rights and
obligations of the user and the store, and regulate the business relationship between the online
store https://eu.gasper.si/shop and the customer.
The customer is bound by the general conditions valid at the time of purchase (submission of the
Availability of information
Gašper trženje d.o.o. undertakes to always provide the customer with the following
● company identity (name and registered office of the company, registration number and
● contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently,
● essential characteristics of goods or services (including after-sales services and
● product availability (every product offered on the website should be available within a
● conditions of product delivery (method, place and deadline of delivery),
● all prices must be clearly and unequivocally specified and it must be clearly shown
whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
● method of payment and delivery,
● time validity of the offer,
● the period in which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for
● an explanation of the complaint procedure, including all contact person information
Offer of articles
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices in the online store
https://eu.gasper.si/shop are updated and changed frequently and quickly.
The prices and offers of the items are time-limited, and with the passage of time, the company
Gašper trženje d.o.o. reserves the right to extend the offer, change the price or withdraw the
offer. All prices include VAT.
The sales contract between the online store https://eu.gasper.si/shop and the customer is
concluded in the online store https://eu.gasper.si/shop at the moment when
https://eu.gasper.si/shop the customer sends the first email about the status of his order. From
this moment, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply both to the online store
https://eu.gasper.si/shop and to the customer. The person with the information specified when
placing the order is considered a buyer.
Order collection and delivery
For items ordered in the online store, it is only possible to pick up the ordered items in person
within 60 to 90 days of receipt of payment by advance invoice or via Paypal.
Shipping costs are not included in the item cost.
According to an individual offer, we can offer you delivery by pre-ordering delivery to
firstname.lastname@example.org. After payment of the delivery costs, we deliver the ordered items to you within 10
days after the items are manufactured.
The online store https://eu.gasper.si/shop allows the following payment methods:
-by pre-invoice to the company's account
-by using Paypal.
Issuance of an invoice
The customer receives the invoice to the specified email address after receiving the package.
The price and all costs related to the purchase are detailed on the invoice. The buyer is obliged
to check the correctness of the data before placing the order.
All prices include VAT. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order. The prices are valid in the
case of payment with the above-mentioned payment methods, under the above-mentioned
1. Product selection: Select a product on the website https://eu.gasper.si/shop. The
presentation of the selected product opens. Select the desired properties (dimension,
color) and quantity of the product and click on "Add to cart" to add them to the cart. You
can continue with the purchase, using the same product selection process or but you can
complete the purchase of the products.
2. Viewing the basket: On the website https://eu.gasper.si/shop there is a shopping
basket icon in the header of the page. By clicking on the icon, the user will see the
products that he added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store. By clicking
on the "View cart items" button, the content of the cart opens.
3. Removing a product from the shopping cart: If the user wants to remove a particular
product from the shopping cart, he can do so by pressing the delete icon (trash bin). This
will remove the selected product from the cart.
4. Completing the purchase: To complete the order, you must fill in the marked fields.
a. Delivery address: You must provide the required contact information
(name, surname, e-mail address, address, city, postal code and
telephone number), which we need to confirm and complete the order
and deliver the product.
b. Payment method: You can choose between payment by PayPal account,
payment by credit card via PayPal or by pre-invoice
c. Order completion: Confirm your purchase and complete the order by
clicking the PAY NOW button.
d. Review of the order: If the order has been successfully placed, you will
receive a notification about the completed order, and you will also receive
a confirmation message to the specified email address.
e. If you have chosen payment by advance invoice, follow the further
instructions for payment.
Purchase notification process
1. Order confirmation
After submitting the order, the buyer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been
accepted. The online store https://eu.gasper.si/shop reviews the order, checks the availability of
the ordered items and confirms the order or rejects it with a reason. https://eu.gasper.si/shop can
call the buyer on his contact phone number to check the data or to ensure the accuracy of the
delivery. The products displayed on the website https://eu.gasper.si/shop are in stock. In the
event that the product is not in stock, https://eu.gasper.si/shop will inform the customer about this
and inform him of the delivery date of the product. If the delivery time is very long and the buyer
does not want to wait, the buyer can notify https://eu.gasper.si/shop, which will remove the item
from the order and return any funds already paid to the buyer, and the remaining items from the
order at the buyer's choice or delivered or canceled the entire order. https://eu.gasper.si/shop
does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by longer delivery times or non-delivery
of items that the online store https://eu.gasper.si/shop does not have in stock.
2. The order has been shipped
https://eu.gasper.si/shop prepares the article within the agreed period, ships it and informs the
buyer about it by e-mail.
Purchase for legal entities
T he purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that
at the end of the purchase, the name of the company and the tax number of the company must
also be entered.
The consumer's right to withdraw from the contract
In the case of contracts concluded at a distance, the consumer has the right to unequivocally
notify the company within 14 days to the email address email@example.com or through some other
communication channel that he withdraws from the contract, without having to give a reason for
his decision. The deadline begins one day after the date of receipt of the items. In addition to the
returned product in its original packaging, the customer withdrawing from the contract must also
attach an invoice to the seller. The consumer must return the goods to the company no later than
14 days after the notification of withdrawal from the order. The consumer returns the goods to the
address of the company Gašper marketing. The only cost charged to the consumer in connection
with the cancellation of the order is the direct cost of returning the goods.
We do not accept returned shipments with a ransom. Returned packages sent with a ransom
note will be refused.
The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged, unused and in the same quantity,
unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased through no fault of the
consumer. The consumer may not use the articles unhindered until the withdrawal from the
contract. The consumer may inspect and test the items to the extent necessary to determine the
actual condition. The consumer is responsible for a decrease in the value of the goods if the
decrease is the result of conduct that is not absolutely necessary to determine the nature,
properties and functioning of the goods. The consumer does not have the right to withdraw from
the contract for contracts, the subject of which is an article that was manufactured according to
the consumer's precise instructions, that was adapted to his personal needs, that due to its
nature is not suitable for return, that is perishable or that has already expired best before. The
company returns the received payments to the consumer with the same means of payment that
the consumer used, unless the consumer has explicitly requested the use of another means of
payment and the consumer does not bear any costs as a result. In case of withdrawal from the
contract where a bonus, discount code or promotional code was used, these funds are
considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to
A material error
A material error is when:
● the article does not have the properties necessary for its normal use or for circulation
● the article does not have properties that are necessary for the specific use for which the
buyer is buying it, but which the seller was aware of or should have been aware of
● the article does not have properties and features that have been expressly or tacitly
agreed or prescribed
● the seller has delivered an item that does not match the sample or model, unless the
sample or model has been shown for notification purposes only.
The buyer must notify the online store https://eu.gasper.si/shop of any material defect, together
with a precise description, within the statutory deadline and at the same time enable inspection of
Liability for material errors
The seller is liable for material defects that the item had when the risk passed to the buyer,
regardless of whether it was known to him or not. The seller is also responsible for those material
defects that appear after the risk has passed to the buyer, if they are the result of a cause that
existed before that. An insignificant material error is not taken into account.
Our contractual partner for the delivery of shipments in the territory of Slovenia is the DPD
delivery service, but the company Gašper trženje d.o.o. reserves the right to choose another
delivery service if this order can be fulfilled more efficiently.
The online store https://eu.gasper.si/shop uses appropriate technological and organizational
means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data, orders and payments. The provider
does not assume any responsibility and cannot be held liable for any damage to
computer/hardware or other property, as well as possible introduction of viruses that could affect
the user's equipment as a result of visiting the website, downloading texts, images, data.
Limitation of liability
https://eu.gasper.si/shop does its best to ensure that the information published on the website is
up-to-date and correct. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the items, the delivery time or the
price can change so quickly that https://eu.gasper.si/shop sometimes fails to correct the
information on the web pages. In such a case, https://eu.gasper.si/shop will inform the customer
about the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract or exchange the ordered item.
https://eu.gasper.si/shop has the option of withdrawing from the contract only if an obvious error
is found (Article 46 of the OZ). An obvious error is considered to be a mistake in the essential
properties of the article and all mistakes which, according to the customs of the trade or the
intention of the customers, are considered to be decisive and which https://eu.gasper.si/shop
would not have confirmed or concluded a contract with in the event of knowledge. This also
includes obvious pricing errors.
Exclusion of liability
We reserve the right to disable the website or disable access to it due to technical or other
problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or hindering the use of the online store.
In the event of technical problems on the website, we reserve the right to cancel orders that were
affected by the technical error. In case of cancellation of orders, we will notify you as soon as
possible and inform you of further steps. The user must provide adequate protective equipment
before accessing the website.
Complaints and disputes
The company Gašper trženje d.o.o. complies with applicable consumer protection legislation.
makes every effort to fulfill its duty to provide an effective complaint handling system. The
complaint is submitted via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The appeal process is confidential.
https://eu.gasper.si/shop will confirm within seven (7) working days that it has received the
complaint, inform the customer how long it will take to process it and keep him informed
throughout the process. https://eu.gasper.si/shop is aware that an essential feature of consumer
disputes is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the time and costs
required to resolve the dispute, which is also the main obstacle for the consumer not to initiate a
dispute before the court. Therefore, https://eu.gasper.si/shop does its best to resolve any
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms, https://eu.gasper.si/shop does not recognize any provider of out-
of-court resolution of consumer disputes as competent for the resolution of a consumer dispute
that the consumer could initiate in accordance with the Act on out-of-court resolution of consumer
disputes. Gašper trženje d.o.o. which, as a provider of goods and services, facilitates online
trade in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, publishes on its website an electronic link to the
platform for the online resolution of consumer disputes (SRPS). The platform is available to
aforementioned regulation comes from the Act on the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer
Disputes, Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the
online resolution of consumer disputes and the amendment of Regulation (EC) no. 2016/2004
and Directive 2009/22/EC.